Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

Phantom Of My Organ

yours is the song that's engraved in my head whenever i think out of tune.

Hab dank Danny Roberts die Band Slowblow entdeckt, dieses Lied ("Phantom of my Organ") gefällt mir besonders:




Das Lied "Hamburger Cemetery" gefällt mir auch.
"I didn't know that afternoon that the ground was waiting to become another grave in just a few short days. Too bad i could'nt grab the bullet out of the air and put it back into the rifle barrel. And it would spiral itself back down the barrel and into the chamber and refasten itself into the shell and it'd be as if it had never been fired or even loaded into the gun. I wish the bullet was back in its box with the other forty-nine brother and sister bullets and the box was safely on the shelf in the gun shop and i had just walked by the shop on that rainy february afternoon and had never gone inside. I wish i had been hungry for a hamburger instead of bullets. There was a restaurant right next to the gun shop. They had very good hamburgers, but i wasn't hungry. For the rest of my life i will think about that hamburger. I was sitting there at the counter holding it in my hands with tears draining down my cheeks. the waitress will be looking away because she doesn't like to see kids crying while they're eating hamburgers. And also, she doesn't want to embarrass me. I am the only customer in the restaurant."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen